Do You Know What is in Your Vape? Facts about what is in your Vapes
The Quit Vaping Session is $500 in Cairns and includes a follow up session if required and recording and other resources. Online it is $450
Book Here Book Here
- Many vapes contain nicotine making them addictive.
- Vapes can contain the same harmful chemicals found in cleaning products, nail polish remover, weed killer and bug spray
- Vapes can leave young people at increased risk of depression and anxiety
- The nicotine in 1 vape can = 50 cigarettes. Depending on the size of the vape and nicotine strength, it can be much higher
- Young people who vape are 3 times as likely to take up smoking cigarettes
- Vape aerosol is not water vapour
- Vaping has been linked to lung disease.
- Vapes can cause long-lasting damaging effects on the brain and physical development.